Post VIII

My favorite subject is History, even though I don't have in the career that subject anymore, but it's my favorite since the school. In class I liked give my opinion, and I loved maked historical analysis. Some contents I have see in this years are the world war's, the independent of Chile and Latin America, the midle age, the ancient civilisations, and many others, but my favorities are tue World Wars, the period of the Cold War, the history of Latinamerica and the midle age <3

I love this subject because I considerate so important for life, because is the memory of the people, and the fight of nations. And understanding the world of past understand better the world of today.

One of things than I lament, or disagree for the way in histiry subject is imparted in the school and university, is the history of womens and the countrys of the "third world" not have a sapace, are a few the cases in that part of the history of humanity is related. For me is necesary a feminist and decolonial history subject for the school of Chile.
 👾


Comentarios

Entradas populares