Post V

馃懢

I take this picture, this summer in Quell贸n, grand island of Chilo茅. It's not a great picture, but is  beautiful photo for me and I liked. It was the twilight, and me and my friends are so tired an hungry, maybe little sad, because the trip are so long, and when we are so close for our goal, the doors close in our face, apparently.
The sky cloudy and purple, the sea and the hills from continent, represent our mood in that moment.

Well... the last summer I come to the south from a long travel for a mouth, with two friends: Andr茅s and Azul. Our goal was arrive to Caleta Tortel, but for that, we needed to take a ship from Quell贸n to Puerto Chacabuco. That evening we thought we couldn't make it , we goes with little money and the passage was sold out. 
And, finally, this picture like me a lot for that, for the memory.  


Comentarios

Entradas populares