Post VII 馃懢

Ok, I not to talk about a sociologist, and maybe for that this character it's more interested. I not admire any sociologist in particular, maybe I don´t meet many of them than works in areas of my interested, like environment, for example. 
The woman in the picture is Julieta Paredes, she is aymara bolivian, and a decolonial and lesbian-feminist activist. She was born in La Paz city in 1967, and in 1992 founded the feminist collective "Mujeres creando", and form part of that until 2008. However, the ideas for this collective mature in the concept "feminismo comunitario", and today she continue developed that, published books, and make conferences around Latin america. The topics of her works are feminist, lesbianism, social and environment conflicts and decolonial review. 
I share many of her ideas and for that today I want to talk about her. For me, the decoloniail review is to necessary in the context of Latin america where the colonialism is still current. And is important than that review is write for a indigenous and feminist woman. 馃挅馃挅


Comentarios

Entradas populares