Post III


馃懢
I'm not very skilled with technology, in fact I'm very clumsy with this, for example I begin to use usually internet when I was 16 years old, and still I can't download music from torrent. However, let's go to the the matter for today... My favorite piece of technology it's my iPod Nano 7, and it's basically a music reproducer, ¿why is especial?... I'm going to refer to about the characterizes than more interested to me, not the more important for the iPod like product. Anyways, the iPod has more memory than a normal music reproducer, high quaity definition of audio (just in case, I don't pretend to use technical terms), a good equalizer, it's pocket-size and bring a application for runner. And the mos noted for me, is than it's very very resistance and has a long durability keeping the attributes named.
I got my iPod in 2013, I win them in a stories contest. And it was the first time than I won something "big", maybe it's my favorite piece also for that. I nearly use it every day, to listen to music when I walk or go to anyplace. Listening to music is important to me because it relaxes me, on the subway train or bus, considering close places, and especially when they are full of persons, stress me  very much 馃拃. And, to sum up, my daily day in Santiago will be most stressful without this. 馃樅




Comentarios

Entradas populares