Post I



馃惡馃惐馃悏
Hi, my name is Valentina Cris贸stomo Bustos, and this is my first post for the English courses. I am 21 yeras old, I was born in Santiago, but 10 years ago my family moved to Talca, and they now live there. I return to Santiago in 2015, since then, I living in Santiago at El Bosque community, with my grandmother Silvia, and lately with my black cat Merl铆n. 

I move to Santiago because I begin to study in the university. In those days, I study bachelor's in Language and Literature Spanish in the University of Chile. However, since the last year I study Sociology, in the same university, the career than I want in the beginning.

More about me... my hobbies are read literature, play with my pets, draw, know new music and camping (when I have time).



Comentarios

Entradas populares