Post IX:
馃懢

I don't have one favorite singer or band, I love many bands, but today I wanna talk about S贸sltafir. Maybe because this band has been my company during the last time, I suppose than the music is important in my life and... this is not a very popular band, but well... S贸lstafir is a post metal/rock band from Iceland, but in the beginning they played viking and black metal (real heavy music). In English their name is "twilight lightning". They formed around 1994, and in actually the once founded member is Andy, the vocalist, but the band, and despite of the changes in the musical genre, still keep their essence.

Their music is powerful and cold, remains me the landscapes of the mountain or the Patagonia, but probably refer to the cold lands of Iceland. I love their music for that, and the complexity of their melodies, the strong guitars and drums, the rhythm of the bass, and of cause the powerful voice of A冒albj枚rn (Andy) 馃挅
My favorite song, but I am not sure (I love many songs), is Svatir Sandar or in English Black Sands, and the song talks about the dark beaches of Iceland, and feelings. This song is epic and remains me the sea, may be thats is why it's my favorite song.
And recently they stay in Chile! And I go to the concert. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares