Post II



Hi again... 馃懢

When I was a little girl, first, I dreaming to will be a ufologist 馃懡, and investigate and search the UFO phenomenon. It's so funny thinks in that now. I suppose that this was due to my favorite tv program in this years was 'Programa OVNI'. Later, since I was 6 or 7 years old, I wanna be zoologist, and travel around the world studying and helping the wild animals (still ever I had a great imagination). I wanted this for many years, even I know for that I needed to study out of the country, because this career not's be in Chile. Anyways, with the time I discover than the natural sciences weren't for me, my interested changes, and my potential were in other areas. 
When I was a teenager, for many times I was confused in between arts and humanities, and Social Sciences. Finally, one year before leaving school, my options were: Literature and Linguistic, or Sociology. I decide sociology, but the PSU says another thing 馃檧... The first time .I took the test the score than I got, no wasn't enough. And I start in Bachelor's in Spanish Language and Literature. This year (me di cuenta de que), I realize that I definitely want study and work (in the future) in Social Sciences, because my interest in literature starts then my pastime to write narrative. Spite of this, the study on language and especially the literature it's so interested to me (and I admit that sometimes in this career I miss so much), I don't see me in the future like a literature professor or academic. Secondly, since the sociology I hope will be a contribution for onece social problems.
How sociologist I want work in investigated, but for that necessary I will be a academic in the university, and I don´t sure for that. Another options it's work in ONG's or supporting communities, I am not still sure. .-.



Comentarios

Entradas populares